About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Megan! This blog is dedicated to my writings, my pondering, my musings, my searchings and the answers I find. Everyone has a story to share, a way to impact others. I want to share my stories, and my experiences, in hopes that someone else may find answers and direction for their searchings, and their musing. Love- Megan Anne.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

SVU Adventures

Getting involved here at Southern Virginia University is another way that I have become more comfortable here. I joined the Outdoors Club, and Newspaper staff, and have been spending lots of time with good friends :) I just thought I would post some pictures of the fun and interesting things that I have been doing in this fun and interesting town of Buena Vista, Virginia!






The above pictures are from the BoxerWood Gardens Fall Festival! It was so much fun! Totally a Hippie/Earthy get together ( MY kind of party!!!!) We made head wreaths, tasted mini homemade donuts, drank fresh pressed apple cider, explored the gardens, and watched a little child theatre! It was a blast! (totally made me want to be a hippie and live off the land.)





These pictures are from the first hike of the season with the Outdoors Club!!! It was a blast. We went on some of the Appalachian trail, and went to this old abandoned fire look out (where these pics are taken). I was with good company and has a lot of fun getting to know the people that I will be sharing fun outdoorsy adventures with here! It was a beautiful view, a testimony to me that God is real, and that he loves His children.



At the end of a drive through the country, Mia, Dain and I found a beautiful old cemetery. We found graves from the revolutionary war! One of the graves was of a first generation american! How cool is that? It really brought history to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment