About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Megan! This blog is dedicated to my writings, my pondering, my musings, my searchings and the answers I find. Everyone has a story to share, a way to impact others. I want to share my stories, and my experiences, in hopes that someone else may find answers and direction for their searchings, and their musing. Love- Megan Anne.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pictures Finally :)

Okay okay, for all of you who complained that I wasn't posting pictures on my blog, here they are! I have only taken one picture on my camera since I have been here (Shame, Shame, eternal Shame) so these pictures were graciously donated by my good friend Mia Holbrook. She saved my life out here the first week. Love her.

 Block Party

 Me and Dain Broadbent

 again...

 Mia Holbrook and Me at Volleyball game

 Me and the boys at the football game

 Mia and Me again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment