About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Megan! This blog is dedicated to my writings, my pondering, my musings, my searchings and the answers I find. Everyone has a story to share, a way to impact others. I want to share my stories, and my experiences, in hopes that someone else may find answers and direction for their searchings, and their musing. Love- Megan Anne.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Things Forgotten

Through the keyhole
the dust is tangible
a blanket of soft snow
draping grandpa's things
all of it, locked away

she hid the memories
she buried the pain

I blink slowly
careful not to blur my vision
my hands run against the peeling wood
white paint,
chips like snowflakes,
fall to the rust carpet

it's the things I cannot remember
they haunt me
I was a part of them
and yet
they do not exist
inside of me


No comments:

Post a Comment