About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Megan! This blog is dedicated to my writings, my pondering, my musings, my searchings and the answers I find. Everyone has a story to share, a way to impact others. I want to share my stories, and my experiences, in hopes that someone else may find answers and direction for their searchings, and their musing. Love- Megan Anne.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pantoum Poem

I had cast aside my wishing
your memory buried in a shroud
I had promised no more missing
nor searching for you in a crowd

Though having said your name out loud
too soon the resurrection came
you're hunting till you soon endow
the remnants of your silly game

In blazing fire again you came
roaming free on the ghost town street
restoring life and hopeless shame
causing my history to repeat

I cast myself upon your feet
so taken in those hazel eyes
scarred and blinded when our eyes meet
you rise above my childish cries

Now it's too late to dare despise
the man I know I am missing
the bandages around my eyes
will secure my reminiscing

No comments:

Post a Comment