Hey, I came across this story on www.today.com, It's about a couple who fell in love. At age 23, Ryan, found out that he had a rare form of cancer, and the doctors didn't gave him much longer to live. Instead of being down on life, he and his girlfriend Bethany, the love of his life, decided to get married. Even though they knew their time would be short, this was what they wanted most. So I decided to write a song based on the story... It isn't finished, but I figured I would share!
I'm chasing a mirage
our story left untold
still my mouth left thirsting
for the water on the road
I still search the heavens
to find you in the stars
but when the shy sun rises
I don't know where you are
Till death do us part
no longer good enough
when your only home is found
in who you cannot live without
though unraveled by the illness
I'm still woven in your heart
___ ___ ___ ___ ___
___ ___ ____ ____ ____ ___.
yep.. that's all I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment