About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Megan! This blog is dedicated to my writings, my pondering, my musings, my searchings and the answers I find. Everyone has a story to share, a way to impact others. I want to share my stories, and my experiences, in hopes that someone else may find answers and direction for their searchings, and their musing. Love- Megan Anne.

Monday, March 25, 2013

another one comin' along

you're just an early spring
but somehow I attest
that when your petals bloom
you'll be more lovely than the rest

Oh I'm tired of the winter
making my mouth shiver
I am ready for your
warmth here on my lips
All the snow melts when you smile
I haven't been warm in awhile
send the breeze and I will
lean into your kiss

Leave behind the winters cold glare
Come alive in springs warm air

No comments:

Post a Comment