About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Megan! This blog is dedicated to my writings, my pondering, my musings, my searchings and the answers I find. Everyone has a story to share, a way to impact others. I want to share my stories, and my experiences, in hopes that someone else may find answers and direction for their searchings, and their musing. Love- Megan Anne.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

This is for Kylee

Wow... hahah. That is all I am going to say.

So this is for Kylee. I promise her I wold blog every day, so this is me starting. and kylee... you better have blogged at least once this week. Go blog about your sugar cookies or something hahaha I can't wait to read it!

I can't believe it is mid February. The weeks are going by so quickly. They literally feel like days. I read a letter from a guy in the army to his sister that just joined the air force, and it said "sis, don't count the big numbers of days, it will just make time seem so much slower. Live from Chow to Chow. From sunday to sunday, From sacrament meeting to sacrament meeting."
That is what I have been doing. I set little things to look forward to each week, and then the best thing to look forward to - taking the sacrament. I'm living one sunday to the next, and filling my week full of spiritual preparations to take the sacrament again. By doing this I em enjoying my weeks so much more and have felt my testimony increase immensely.

I love the gospel so much. Its crazy how much Heavenly Father will bless you if you put him first. I'm taking some difficult classes, but I honestly haven't been stressed about them once this semester and have easily kept up in homework and understanding them, and I know it is because the Lord is blessing me. If you are willing to work, he will help you.

I love what I am learning, and especially the understanding of myself and how I fit into Heavenly Father's plan.

Well that's all for today. I am headed to church. Yes, it is sunday, and Yes, I made it through another week, and Yes, it is one week closer till I get to come home, and Yes I am HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment