About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Megan! This blog is dedicated to my writings, my pondering, my musings, my searchings and the answers I find. Everyone has a story to share, a way to impact others. I want to share my stories, and my experiences, in hopes that someone else may find answers and direction for their searchings, and their musing. Love- Megan Anne.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Daily Blogging

...So I know I have been beyond terrible with blogging lately. But I think I have discovered a cure... not only to my lack of blogging, but my taking each day at a time and not being overwhelmed by wanting it to be April already. I am going to start blogging on here every day and writing about the things I am grateful for and the wonderful experiences that I have each day. They may be spiritual or not, depending on the day. I think it will be a fun way to record my last semester here at SVU, and to be happy because I know I am truly blessed. I am also going to try to post at least 2 pictures a week. I realized I have hardly taken any photos here.. haha that's sad. So this is my (better late than never) New Year's Resolution!!!! Enjoy!

Today I thought of a fun blog that I want to start as soon as I get back to Utah and have a kitchen again. It will be called "Immaculation Proclamation." It will be a blog of all the delicious and wonderfully creative vegan and vegetarian recipes that I have been collecting and trying out over the years and I will include pictures of me making them and such. It just popped into my  head. Immaculate means perfect or flawless.. my older brother Jesse says it sometimes when he is eating something that is amazing. I figured it was a catchy name for a yummy food blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment