Well, I leave on my Cruise in the Bahamas tomorrow with my two wonderful roommates Nicole and Libby. I am so excited. We can't stop talking about how excited we are to eat some good food! (the food they serve us here is terrible... I wouldn't serve it to a homeless man haha... okay I would just because he is probably really hungry and doesn't care) On the ship there will be an UNLIMITED sushi bar!!! oh my heck, heaven for me, and a mongolian wok station where you point to the ingredients that you want and they wok it up right there in front of you! Don't worry, I will take lots of pictures and post them up here when I get home.. No not just of the food, but of the beautiful beaches and the SUN!
I know what I am going to do in life, and that is spread the gospel through faith based music. Ive been writing a lot lately, and it feels so good. The Holy Ghost inspires the words that I right and things just seem to flow. I know this is what I am supposed to be doing. So, below I have posted some of the songs I have written. I'll try to get some recordings in garage band done soon and post them on here too. :)
Well then next post I post will be full of Sunny happy pictures of cruise ship and beach Bahama FUN!
LOVE YOU!!! be happy, there is SO much to be happy about. I dare you to count 10!
Perfect Brightness of Hope
You've taken that first step,
in the waters oh so sweet,
your immersion into covenants
has planted gospel feet,
You;ve rejoiced and sang the song,
of Christ's redeeming love
as remission came by fire
as a gift from up above
and now you walk along
this strait and narrow path
I'd ask if all is done
to gain all the father hath
No you must press forward
with a steadfastness in Christ
with faith in his atonement
his eternal sacrifice
though the path may times be rough
educing you must cope
feasting always on his words
with a perfect brightness of hope
For you have not come this far
save it by the grace of Christ
he bought you with each drop of blood
yea he payed the mighty price
and his eternal love for you
has bridged the canyon deep
and because of his forgiveness
you are numbered with his sheep
and now you walk along
this true repentant path
Id ask if all is done
to gain all the father hath?
No you must press forward
with a steadfastness in Christ
with faith in his atonement
his eternal sacrifice
though the path may times be rough
enduring you must cope
feasting always on his words
with a perfect brightness of hope
hope in the savior
every day that passes by
bring hope in enduring
ye shall have eternal life
so ye must press forward
with a steadfastness in Christ
with wait in his atonement
his eternal sacrifice
though the path may times be rough
enduring you must cope
feasting always on his words
with a perfect brightness of hope.
Meg you are AWESOME!!!! I just love you and I'm so glad your so happy!!! It feels so good to hear you say that!! Have a blast on your cruise, and eat some delicious food for me!!! Love ya 123
ReplyDelete