About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Megan! This blog is dedicated to my writings, my pondering, my musings, my searchings and the answers I find. Everyone has a story to share, a way to impact others. I want to share my stories, and my experiences, in hopes that someone else may find answers and direction for their searchings, and their musing. Love- Megan Anne.

Friday, March 1, 2013

When You Weren't Listening...

Days like this, deceitfully beautiful,
when the sun shines bright and crisp across the steel blue sky,
the wind whips and bites, 
swallowing rays of warmth,
burrowing deep down through skin and bone.
it's this deception,
my legs bigger,
my jeans tighter
my hair thinner,
that burns.
My green eyes are masked, clouded, dull. 
Yet fire surges, like poison, through every cell,
every thought.
In all my remembering, I have forgotten.


No comments:

Post a Comment