About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Megan! This blog is dedicated to my writings, my pondering, my musings, my searchings and the answers I find. Everyone has a story to share, a way to impact others. I want to share my stories, and my experiences, in hopes that someone else may find answers and direction for their searchings, and their musing. Love- Megan Anne.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

I Said It, But I Didn't Believe It...

I know

history never happened
I was never here
those brave souls never left their beds
one man never stood up,
one man never prayed, 
no one dropped a bomb
there is no connection
there is no direction

The thoughts I dare not think
haunting me
catching in my throat, swirling my my mouth
inhabiting my waking dreams
they persist, and indulge in the logic left behind by staunch men and suits

If there is no God, then who I am.






No comments:

Post a Comment