About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Megan! This blog is dedicated to my writings, my pondering, my musings, my searchings and the answers I find. Everyone has a story to share, a way to impact others. I want to share my stories, and my experiences, in hopes that someone else may find answers and direction for their searchings, and their musing. Love- Megan Anne.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

REVISE! woo!!!!


I'm chasing a mirage
our story left untold
still my mouth left thirsting
for the water on the road

I still search the heavens
to find you in the stars
but when the shy sun rises
I don't know where you are

Wishing you were here
no longer good enough
when your only home is found
in who you cannot live without.
Though unraveled by the illness
I'm still woven in your heart,
I believe in so much more
than 'till death do us part.'

I feel you in the wind
that whispers through the trees
you hold me with each sunset
and soothe me with the seas

Wishing you were here
no longer good enough
when your only home is found
in who you cannot live without.
Though unraveled by the illness
I'm still woven in your heart,
I believe in so much more
than 'till death do us part.'

http://www.today.com/id/47023686/ns/today-weddings/t/he-hadnt-long-live-so-they-got-married/#.UT02-qUbY21

No comments:

Post a Comment