About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Megan! This blog is dedicated to my writings, my pondering, my musings, my searchings and the answers I find. Everyone has a story to share, a way to impact others. I want to share my stories, and my experiences, in hopes that someone else may find answers and direction for their searchings, and their musing. Love- Megan Anne.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

re-write - DONE

(A)In the depths of winter
The river’s iced and gray
Like the silence that’s between us
It settles thick like haze
I can’t help but wish that you
would meet my longing gaze

(B)cuz there’s a current that’s still raging
beneath the river’s frozen bed
you’re trying not to come undone
we could break this ice instead

(C)Oh cuz you still move me
despite this winters chill
I’m turning, bending, falling
in love with you still
oh you still move me
So I’ll hang on like 
oh you move me still

(A)You cant stop a river
unless you put up a wall
or it dries up with the heat
cuz even though there’s ice
the river still flows
freely toward the sea

(B)cuz there’s a current that’s still raging
beneath the river’s frozen bed
you’re trying not to come undone
we could break this ice instead

(C)

No comments:

Post a Comment