About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Megan! This blog is dedicated to my writings, my pondering, my musings, my searchings and the answers I find. Everyone has a story to share, a way to impact others. I want to share my stories, and my experiences, in hopes that someone else may find answers and direction for their searchings, and their musing. Love- Megan Anne.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Ghosts of the Waves


The haze, hanging low
fill my lungs
fill my soul
the harbors, all disclosed
no direction
no where to go

(a)my thoughts, a clouded sea
sinking deep
I’m a reckless storm
the waves crashing hard
fill my heart
they destroy my home

(C)my sails seem to be tearing
my crew washed overboard
but these waves I’ll keep on sailing
until they rage no more
Perhaps I’ll find a lighthouse
a beacon to safe coasts
or perhaps I’ll sail in darkness
in the company of ghosts

(b)the spirits of
the price I paid
to sail this sea
my mind I’ll trade

(Chorus)

(a)With the wind they’re howling
a whisper
a plea
they’re pulling each direction
and the strain’s
destroying me


No comments:

Post a Comment